Wednesday, September 14, 2005

RA is the TDHDIOJS o

RA is the TDHDIOJS on ITV1’s “The Golden Hour”


The day has finally arrived that RA returns to our TV screens.  Well, not to mine since it’s located in Los Angeles which is approximately 5,439 air miles from LHR.  But, his character, Dr. Alec Track, should be appearing momentarily in screen caps from the first episode.  On the C19proboards53.com “N&S” message boards, that is.  I’m only sitting here tapping away to kill time!  Otherwise, I might become a pest posting nudgy whinefests about the caps to the tune of “Where’s the beef?” [kind of an inside thing that Merricans would understand best].

The reviews have mostly been too much gore, too many flash-backs, bad dialogue, and many gorgeous shots of the black tee shirt-clad swooner himself.  Also, comments have been made that he wears a leather jacket!  Hope it’s black!!

I’m expecting gobs and gobs of lovely liquid chocolatey-voiced clips also.  I’m sure that some of the more techie-minded sisters in the RAdoration society will come through for us Merricans, Aussies, Greek, and now Egyptian droolers.

Hmmm….perhaps, I’ll just go back and take a teeny, weeny peek to see if we have any yet…

Darn!  Nothing yet!

Uh, I hate to really start thotspeaking about RA in general right now since Dr. Alec might call me away to emergency viewing of his screen caps at any moment.

Hmmm….another quick peek!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Guess I better go check on dinner…wouldn’t want my boychile all in a dither because I’d burned the stew!

Oh, gosh, I just popped away for FIVE minutes to add the potatoes to my stew and there THEY WERE!  OJS and black leather jacket shots!  Be still my pounding heart!  He looks very Thorntonian in some of these caps…but a JT with a contemporary hairstyle.  I do see just the slightest hint of a sideburn in one.  And RA’s face is so perfect for sideburns of any type.  I just know that RA will age well…his face looks much more manly mannish now than he did just a couple of years ago in “BTS” and “CF.”

I’ll be off now to drool and swoon for awhile.

TA!


It is now some hours later…I’ve been a busy bee perusing 27 different screen caps pretty much nonstop.  Fine tuning my appreciation of them.

“MMMMPHF!”  

That Doc Alec sure is a…hunk and a half…WHOOPS!  Meant to say, “wonderful and dedicated physician!”

And in the black tee shirt caps, you can see that dedication just oozing from his…uh, well…to be honest…his upper arms and chesticles!  The guy takes excellent care of his body.  Recognizes it as another valuable tool in his acting arsenal.

Have I mentioned his incredible eyes?  Probably.  I tend to drone on about them every time they are showcased in a great shot.  They even sparkle at times.  And also there’s the matter of his beautifully formed mouth in repose.  His lips just fit together like peanut butter and honey.  He has this sweet, secret, close-mouthed smile that tugs at my sensibilities.  Nothing like a good-looking guy with secrets to get the females a twittering, n’est ce pas?!

Okay, I’m off then…got places to go, people to see, things to do!

The places:  My subfolders of RA screen caps and mini clips.
The people:  Well, actually it’s pretty much confined to one particular TDH person.
The things:   I’m not a complete blabber-mouth.  It just seems like I am!

BTW, it was black…the leather jacket…looks great with his dark hair.

RA Rulez!

LDB




_____________
TDHDIOJS  =  Tall, Dark, Handsome Doctor in Orange Jump Suit
BTS =  “Between The Sheets” TV series
CF =  “Cold Feet” TV series
SH = “Sparkhouse” TV mini-series (BBC)
Chesticles =  Shorthand for well-defined chest muscles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home